We take great tunes and create exciting arrangements exploring the dynamic range of the string quartet. Our repertoire of mostly-English tunes are all calculated to get feet tapping and people on the dance floor!
We can play for weddings, birthdays and other events in Bristol and further afield. We can provide a caller to explain the dances and we have our own PA system (with lights!). Please get in touch if you would like more information!
If you’d like to come and dance at one of our public ceilidhs, we have a few coming up:
- Cambridge Folk Festival (5th August 2018) – ticket holders only, more information here
- Towersey Festival (24th August 2018) – ticket holders only, more information here
- Ruff Ceilidhs (27th October 2018) in Cardiff – more information here
- Meltdown Ceilidhs (24th November 2018) in Haywards Heath – more information here
- White Horse Ceilidhs (1st December 2018) in Wantage – more information here
- Red Fox Ceilidhs (2nd March 2019) in Leicester – more information here
In the meantime you can watch several sets from our recent ceilidh at the Bristol Folk House on this playlist: